Video: COVID-19 and Beyond - A View from the Taproom
Wednesday, June 10, 2020
In the second episode of the RealConversations video series, Ed Doyle, president of RealFood Hospitality Strategy and Design, talks with Night Shift Brewing co-founder and president, Rob Burns. They discuss the challenges that COVID-19 has brought to the forefront of the restaurant industry and how to move forward to design, build, and deliver extraordinary hospitality experiences.
In this video, a brewery and taproom operator offers insights on:
- Providing a great guest experience for a more cautious consumer
- How much “talk” will be part of the new hospitality experience
- Building fan affection with raw, user-generated digital content
- The doorstep as a new touchpoint in a social-distancing environment
- Supporting the next generation of restauranteurs and entrepreneurs
For more videos, visit our Insights page.